Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shadows and Light

This weeks shooting assignment was shadows and light. I like to do all of my shooting assignments outside if possible, so this was a hard assignment. I think the sun was out for a grand total of 20 minutes over the three days I had to take the pictures. Between the rain, snow, and dreary weather, I'm glad I got any photos at all.  

 Shutter: 1/210 Aperture: f/2.9 ISO: 100 Focal Length: 5.7 mm

This is a grapevine growing up the side of our shed. Even though I turned this photo black and white, it looks more antique colored to me.
Shutter: 1/75 Aperture: f/8.8 ISO: 100 Focal Length: 5.7 mm

I like the details of the hay and the neat shadows the blades cast on each other.
Shutter: 1/100 Aperture: f/8.8 ISO: 100 Focal Length: 5.7 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment