Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CD Cover

For this assignment, we randomly chose genres of music and had to create a CD cover imitating that style of music. I drew Heavy Metal. I got my little brother to model for me, and although he was hesitant at first, by the end he was enjoying himself way too much. I took the shots of him and then we ran around town to get the old buildings and cemetery shots.
Front Cover
The name of my "band" was Venom and the album title is Toxicity. 

Inside Cover
Back Cover
I realized after the fact that the red track titles are hard to read on the black background even though the band and album title were easy enough to read because they were so big. I relisted the titles so they are at least readable in one location.
 1.  Toxicity
 2.  I Am Evil
 3.  Break the Law
 4.  Black Sunrise
 5.  Am I Wrong?
 6.  Die Today
 7.  Fear Me
 8.  Judas Among Us
 9.  Tormented Souls
10. Betrayal
11. Conundrum

1 comment:

  1. I really like and enjoy this CD cover, I think the album songs are super great as well. 'Judas Among Us'. I think you really expressed this album well.

    ReplyDelete